Dubai has given investors enormous reasons to benefit from its Real Estate Market, we have listed the top 10 reasons for you.
1. Dubai is a popular tourism destination with fabulous landmarks and entertainment attractions to see and experience. The hospitality industry is booming and is expected to remain so.
2. Property prices in Dubai are cheaper when compared to other major cities around the world
3. Setting up a business in Dubai is very easy, there are various free zones offering world class infrastructure and support system.
4. Dubai is a trading and business hub for the Middle East. Dubai’s strategic location between East and West makes it a gateway to connect with emerging markets in Asia, the Middle East and Africa.
5. Dubai boasts a thriving economy which is diversified in trading, manufacturing and tourism and is not dependent wholly on oil.
6. Dubai has a very low crime rate which makes it one of the safest places to live on earth.
7. UAE has a liberal policy encouraging foreign individuals and companies to invest and take part in the mutual growth process.
8. Dubai has a state of the art road and train infrastructure and continues to develop further which ensures accelerated growth. Dubai’s International airport was awarded as the busiest in the world in 2014.
9. Dubai is hosting the EXPO 2020 and is expected to attract 25 million visits, 70 per cent of which will be from overseas.
10. Dubai has a sunny weather round the year with 365 days of sunshine.